Criteria for loan applicants:
- Applicants must reside in Newington, Connecticut continuously for 18 months or more.
- Applicants must be enrolled in post secondary education (college) or training.
- A parent/guardian co-signer will be required at time of loan issuance.
- Individual loans, which are interest-free, are limited to a maximum amount of $1,500 in any one school year.
- All loan checks will be written out to the school that the student will be attending.
- No loan checks will be issued solely in the name of the student.
- Loans are not automatically renewable.
Loan Application Details
The Loan Application is a PDF file in an editable format. Complete as follows:
- Open the PDF file- Type in your responses for each question.- Print the completed document, sign/date the document.- Attach the document in an email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any trouble reading the document, use the Get Adobe Reader button for a free download. If you continue to have difficulty, please go to the Contact Us page and complete the online request form found and specify the problem - a copy will be mailed to you.